Allchimneys install boiler flues and chimney lining for all types of industrial and commercial boilers throughout Essex, London and Kent. Twin Wall Insulated flues to Condensing single wall boiler chimney systems.
Our Boiler Flue Installation Contracts include the following:
- Installers of Single Wall boiler flue for commercial gas fired condensing boilers.
- The installation of Twin Wall insulated boiler flue for internal and external applications.
- A comprehensive boiler flue inspection and testing service.
- Sweeping and cleaning of boiler flues.
- Industrial Rope Access installations and inspection without the requirement of scaffolding or where a boiler flue installation has safety specific requirements due to working at height.
- Steeplejack services – Qualified Steeplejack Contractor for larger industrial chimneys and boiler flue systems
- CCTV inspections of existing flue systems – Chimney smoke testing – Flue leak detection (Camera equipment lowered from chimney termination to base of flue’s – Steeplejack/IRATA rope access where required)
- Earthing of chimney flues – Lightning protection Systems for chimneys and flues.
If you would like to know more about our industrial boiler flue services or any other industrial chimney services then please contact us now
Examples of Boiler Flue installations
The photos below show a recent boiler chimney flue installation carried out by Allchimneys Ltd in Chelmsford, Essex. New condensing boilers were installed and we were also contracted to install a new Single Wall stainless steel chimney liner to the existing brick chimney to service the new gas fired boilers.
Boiler Flue – 45 degree set This boiler-house brick chimney required a stainless steel condensing flue lining. Allchimneys install a wide variety of chimney linings and each is carefully chosen to fit the job in hand. From mild steel to stainless steel modular flues and flexible chimney liners, Allchimneys can help!
Here you can see the 45 degree offset in the chimney which was opened up by the builder, the commercial boiler flue product was installed by Allchimneys and is manufactured by SFL (formerly Selkirk) as part of the Supra condensing boiler flue range. This commercial boiler chimney product has internal rubber seals. The chimney was vertically lined and the boiler flue header was installed with condense drains.
Boiler flue – Boiler house The single wall condensing chimney liner is seen here entering the boiler house before connecting to the boiler flue header system. The header contained 2No 135 degree Tee’s which reduced to 250mm diameter to connect to the boiler. The base of the brick chimney would be made good after the flue installation.
Boiler Flue – Scaffold This roof-top photo shows the scaffold erected to gain access to the chimney top. The chimney lining was installed in 500mm rigid sections below the set and once the 45 degree off set bends were fitted into the opening at roof level the upper 1000mm modular flue sections were lowered into position from the scaffold above. The brick chimney opening was repaired once the chimney lining was completed.
Boiler flue – Terminal The new boiler chimney lining has a flue terminal installed which is then weathered with a flashing plate and weather collar. Allchimneys also carry out brick chimney repairs to both industrial and domestic chimneys including chimney capping, chimney pointing and complete chimney rebuilds.
Boiler Flue – Finished This image show a 300mm diameter, horizontal branch flue between flue liner and the 2 No. Broag 610 boilers. This installation increased the boiler flue take off from 250mm, to 300mm. The branch flue is completed with support brackets, 135 deg tees, 45 and 90 degree bends, drain and end cap.