HETAS are the official body recognised by the government to approve biomass and solid fuel domestic heating appliances, fuels and services including the registration of competent installers and servicing businesses.
Allchimneys Limited are a HETAS registered company
Our employees are trained and certified by HETAS to carry out the installation of solid fuel appliances (including log & wood burning stoves) and associated chimney works. Listed below are the works covered by the competent person scheme under the building regulations 2000 schedule 2A:
- Installation of dry appliance. (Wood Burning stoves).
- Service and maintenance of appliances (Solid fuel appliances).
- Installation of twin walled flexible flue liners (Chimney lining and chimney relining of existing brick chimneys or flues).
- Installation of insulated twin wall systems – Metal (Where a wood burning stove installation or solid fuel appliance job may require a new chimney flue run through a house or a twin wall chimney installed to an exterior wall.
- HETAS registered chimney sweep
- HETAS Company Registration No: 6943
So what does all of this mean for you?
It means that your Allchimneys, wood burner installation is not only HETAS Certified/safe and high quality, but also as simple and hassle free as possible!
All Wood Burner or Chimney Lining installations have to be registered with local building control. Our HETAS certificate allows us install and and self certify under the competent persons scheme. Always use a registered and HETAS certified installer.